Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

Quick Writes

 Kia ora bloggers, lockdown just finished in Christchurch. In lockdown school for literacy, we had to do a quick write then a must-do activate, and a can-do activate, and then if we wanted we could do some reading. My favorite activate was writing a quick write. We always had a focus on what we wanted our story to sound like.  I in the first week we focused on personification and on the other week we focused on Idioms. I would like to share a few quick writes. Have you done any quick writes?





1 comment:

  1. Hi Davneet, Your writing is wonderful. Your Idioms and personification are fantastic.My class also did quick writes in lock down. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.