Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Food.

  Kia ora bloggers, Lockdown still is on and home learning continues. But in this learning, I have learned about Organic food and Genetically modified food. 

What is Organic Food? Organic food is the fruits and veggies that have been grown without chemicals and without harming the environment and this means the bungs that came to feast on them don't get killed by chemicals.

 What is Genetically modified food? Genetically modified food is food that is grown with chemicals and mechanics not hand-grown. This food can grow all year round not just in particular seasons.

So what do you think is Organic food better or Genetically modified food?


2 comments:

  1. great job now that I have read yes I understand what the videos were saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Davneet, I love that you have explained the differences. Keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.